News

Published: Sunday May 12, 2013 MYT 1:13:00 PM
Updated: Sunday May 12, 2013 MYT 4:04:45 PM

Duo shot after drunken fight with group

By STEVEN CHIEW


KUALA LUMPUR: Two men were shot following an argument at a restaurant near Bandar Tun Razak here.

Sources revealed the men, both 29, believed to be intoxicated, got into an argument with a group of people at the restaurant located along Jalan Budiman 19 at about 7.30pm on Saturday.

After a scuffle with the group the two men fled the scene on their motorcycles.

However, the group of men gave chase and fired several shots when they caught up with the victims some 500m away.

The victims suffered multiple injuries and was rushed to University Kebangsaan Malaysia Hospital by passers-by.

Cheras OCPD Asst Comm Mohan Singh said the victims are in stable condition.

"So far we have not arrested any suspects but we have some leads to trace the suspects," he said when contacted Sunday.

He urged anyone with information to contact the nearest police station.

  • E-mail this story
  • Print this story
  • Bookmark and Share