Covid-19: Second phase of national immunisation programme brought forward to April 17


PUTRAJAYA (Bernama): The second phase of the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme will start on April 17 instead of April 19 as previously announced, says Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba.

The Health Minister said the registration campaign needed to be intensified as people aged 60 and above and individuals with comorbidities made up only 30% of the seven million people who had registered through the MySejahtera application.

Save 30% and win Bosch appliances! More Info

Monthly Plan

RM13.90/month
RM9.73 only

Billed as RM9.73 for the 1st month then RM13.90 thereafters.

Annual Plan

RM12.33/month
RM8.63/month

Billed as RM103.60 for the 1st year then RM148 thereafters.

1 month

Free Trial

For new subscribers only


Cancel anytime. No ads. Auto-renewal. Unlimited access to the web and app. Personalised features. Members rewards.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Others Also Read


Want to listen to full audio?

Unlock unlimited access to enjoy personalise features on the TheStar.com.my

Already a member? Log In