Cops arrest suspects linked to multiple house break-ins in Klang Valley


SUBANG JAYA: Over 15 house break-ins cases have been solved with the arrest of five suspects in Klang Valley.

In a statement on Monday (July 8), Subang Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Wan Azlan Wan Mamat said that investigations into a house break-in on July 4 led to the arrest of the five.

Previously, a complainant came home to find that the house gate had been damaged. Checks inside revealed that the house was messy, with cash and valuables worth around RM40,000 missing.

"On July 6 at around 8pm, a police team arrested three men and two women aged 22 to 32 around the Klang Valley area for links to the case. All five suspects had previous criminal records.

"Several case items were recovered, such as a watch and handbag. Based on preliminary questioning of the suspects, the police have solved more than 15 house break-ins within the Subang Jaya area," he said.

All suspects have been remanded until July 10.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Break-ins , Arrests , Case Solved , Police , Klang Valley

Next In Nation

Azam Baki files defamation suit against news agency
Anwar hosts reception for Singapore PM Wong, discusses efforts to strengthen ties
Selangor Sultan receives RM11.47mil in business tithe contributions
Over 1,000 displaced as floods worsen in Sabah’s north, Pitas emerges as worst-hit
'Don't shoot the messenger', says Nurul Izzah in urging authorities to probe allegations into MACC chief's alleged shareholdings
Anwar holds talks with Singapore PM Lawrence Wong
ROS refutes allegations of power abuse by MIPP
Cops on the hunt for duo who broke into Sitiawan mosque, stole from donation boxes
116 Bazaar Ramadan Rahmah to be held this year, says Fuziah
Malaysia looks forward to close cooperation with new Bangladesh leadership, says Anwar

Others Also Read