Viewing The Star Online on a mobile device? Try the mobile version of The Star Online: Go to m.thestar.com.my Never mind
Tuesday May 21, 2013
- Police: Use of handcuffs on student activist is standard operating procedure
- Suspected cow thieves get ‘moo’ then they bargained for
- Families of top brass should not bid for gov’t contracts, says MACC panel
- RCI: Foreign nationals owe RM21.67mil in medical bills
- Najib congratulates Everest-conquering Felda youths
The Sarawak legislative assembly passed a bill Tuesday to triple the monthly remuneration of the chief minister, deputy chief minister, ministers, assistant ministers and state assemblymen by three-fold, backdated to Jan 1, 2012.