Lahad Datu trial: We were sitting ducks, says VAT 69 commando


KOTA KINABALU: A police VAT 69 commando said that he and his team were sitting ducks when they came eye to eye with Sulu intruders on the Kampung Tanduo beach last year.

Sjn Zulkifli Buang agreed with defence counsel Datuk N Sivanathan that he and his team would have been mowed down if the armed intruders opened fire on them during the encounter on March 1, 2013.

Save 30% and win Bosch appliances! More Info

Monthly Plan

RM13.90/month
RM9.73 only

Billed as RM9.73 for the 1st month then RM13.90 thereafters.

Annual Plan

RM12.33/month
RM8.63/month

Billed as RM103.60 for the 1st year then RM148 thereafters.

1 month

Free Trial

For new subscribers only


Cancel anytime. No ads. Auto-renewal. Unlimited access to the web and app. Personalised features. Members rewards.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Courts , Crime , Lahad Datu intrusion , VAT 69

Others Also Read


Want to listen to full audio?

Unlock unlimited access to enjoy personalise features on the TheStar.com.my

Already a member? Log In